Subject: SAP Sales & Distribution
From Yes-M Systems LLC
Length: 40 Hours
Audience: Students/Working Professionals
Student Location – To students from around the world
Delivery Method: Instructor-Led – Live online Training
SAP SD Module
About this Course:
Expertise Delivery in Overall SAP Sales and Distribution Configuration and Custimization areas.
Complete Exposure in Cross Functional Modules like SAP Finance&Controlling and SAP Material Management
Knowledge Transfer with Real Time Project like Implementation,Support&Rollout.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
Subject notes would be shared with soft copy.
Interview questions would be provided.
Course Contents for SAP-SD Module
- Sales overview
- Enterprise structure related to SD
- Master data, like Customer master data, material master data, condition master data and Output master data.
- Partner determination
- Sales document types
- Item categories
- Schedule line categories
- Pricing: Condition table, access sequence, Condition type, pricing procedure
- Stock Posting
- Free goods
- Bills of Material
- Material determination
- Material Listing and Exclusion
- Incompletion logs
- Revenue account determination
- Shipping process like Shipping point determination, Route determination, Shipping conditions picking ,PGI
- Delivery types
- Delivery item categories
- Invoice process
- Billing types
- Special sales processes like cash sales, rush orders ,consignment process and Third party process
- Return sales process
- Credit memo process
- Debit memo process
- Intercompany sales
- Output determination
- Copy control
- Integration with MM,FI&CO
Disclaimer: Yes-M Systems and/or their instructors reserve the right to make any changes to the syllabus as deemed necessary to best fulfil the course objectives. Students registered for this course will be made aware of any changes in a timely fashion using reasonable means.