- Selenium is a Suite of tools to automate web browsers.
- Primarily, it is for automating web applications for testing purposes, but is certainly not limited to just that.
- Boring web-based administration tasks can also be automated as well.
- Selenium has the support of some of the largest browser vendors who have taken steps to make Selenium a native part of their browser.
- It is also the core technology in countless other browser automation tools, APIs and frameworks.
Selenium tools are as follows:
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Grid